Credits Yes2All Group Group Rules of Participation
1. Members are by invitation and request.
2. Members must be willing to accept personal notes from admins of this group concerning infraction of the rules or artwork submissions.
We do not believe this type correspondance should be put on a member's comment section, profile page or in group notes.
3. Members please submit only artwork or photographs that you are willing to share with the other group members.
4. Please submit all of your artwork into the correct folder - Art in wrong folder will be deleted!!!
5. Do not submit into follow folder: Featured, Founder, Challenge Winner
6 .Yes2All staff reserves the right to delete any member's artwork that we deem inappropriate for our gallery with out prior notice or explaination.
Rules for Photomanipulations & Photography
1. You may submit photo manipulations into the gallery with all Stock Credits!!
2. You may submit pics into the gallery if they are yours!!
Submissions are automatically accepted2.
Each Member may submit 1 deviation per folder and per day
into the correct folder3.
No artwork of a pornographic nature is accepted into the group gallery. We reserve the right to remove these from the group gallery without notice. Partial nudity done in an artful manner and in good taste is acceptable with all tags and filters applied by DA rules. 4.
Please only submit artworks or photographs that are your own work. Art work using reference materials and legal stocks are acceptable.5.
Stock Provider must be credit!!!6.
All Art is accepted...but NO breaking Group and dA Rules7. If you`re not sure where your Art belongs to - submit into Which Folder? - Yes2All Team will them place into the correct folder.8.
It is strictly forbidden photos of famous actors, singers, etc. to submit here. With repeated offense the member will be banned from the group. Works using celebrity images are NOT allowed. Traditional artwork is accepted, as long as it your original artwork and any references used are properly credited. NO EXCEPTIONS.
September, 20th 2014